Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Queen of Southpark!

I finally got my exchange dress(not that it took forever, I'm just an impatient excitable lady) from mod cloth and it fits! :)









Dress - Mod Cloth's Riverboat Romance Dress
Tights - Hot Topic Clearance
Shoes - Forever 21
Necklace - The Alaska State Fair
Purse - American Eagle
Plugs - Body Jewel
Hair Barette - circa 1994


And one mess up shot of me laughing for your enjoyment!

The dress is very comfy and light, perfect for summer, maybe more for a night though since it's darkly colored. I loved how easy it was to exchange the dress, mod cloth is an awesome company. Not to mention they sent me a gift certificate just for reviewing the first dress I got! Can't wait to buy more from them! I wish I could wear this all day, but sadly I have to get ready for work. 

Hope you're having a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment