Monday, September 30, 2013

What I Wore - Black and Floral

Always hairy.

Cardigan - Vintage
Dress - Plato's Closet(Charlotte Russe)
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Sneakers - Vans
Pin - Etsy

I couldn't think of a witty pun or anything for the title, haha. So we moved, and I'm still kind of in shock. I feel so far away and disconnected. Thank god someone in my neighborhood had unlocked wifi or I'd be going crazy. The house is lovely, I just hate being in a place where I don't know where anything is without gps, and being so far away from all my friends and family(except Star haha). I know its not that far, but its not that close or convenient anymore. And I know its gonna be okay, and maybe even great, but right now I just feel really sad, so I took some outfit pics because hey, at least I look cute, right?
Mom got me the dress yesterday and I absolutely love it. Its so cute and comfy. There's a neat cut-out on the back but I like to wear a cardigan over it because the scoop neck and back makes it awkward. I think I might wear this outfit to my next job interview on Thursday. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment