Monday, October 7, 2013

What I Wore - Cozy Coffin



Sweater - Kinship Goods
Shirt(under sweater) - Forever 21
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Socks - Target
Boots - Borrowed from Mom(aldo?)

Oh man I am in LOVE with this sweater, holy smokes. After hearing good things from Kaylah on her blog, about the products they had I decided to take a gander. I love the "Ask me about my Cat" sweater, but I don't have a cat... I don't think Boof would allow it to have any peace. But this one caught my eye as well. I was nervous about sizing, but the small turned out great, cozy just like it says ;) It took a while to ship, but once it was in the mail it took about 3 days to arrive(which is weird because I selected two day shipping...but whatever it was still quick enough).
This outfit is so great though, fall and spooky things are the best. October is my favorite month, and I'm trying so hard to enjoy it and get the most out of it. I really want to go to a pumpkin patch this year. Anyway, I'm rambling now. But this cemetery is literally at the end of my block. Its little and old, I think it said it dated back to 1865? I love it, I'm so glad its right there. I've already walked around in it a dozen times.
Hope you're having a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment