Thursday, October 17, 2013

What I Wore: Pumpkin Pickin'



Leggings - Forever 21
Jacket - Hot Topic(ancient, circa 2008?)
Sweater - Thrift place in Chicago
Scarf - Thrifted 
Boots - Aldo(Mom's)

Definitely one of my favorite scarfs!! I picked it up thrifting last year and it is always the perfect October accessory. It hasn't been cold enough to wear it until today though. Today was the first day Jared has had off where he hasn't been called in for some reason or another and it was so awesome! We decided to go to a pumpkin patch, so of course I had to wear my pumpkiny scarf!
My bag doesn't really match but oh well, the rest of the outfit is great and halloweeny. The scarf and jacket are two things I never get tired of. That jacket is just one of those pieces that isn't so trendy that I ever get sick of it, and it fits so wonderfully. The leggings were only $5, so that was a super deal. The boots I borrowed from Mom, and I've been wearing them constantly. I should probably get my own pair. I'm looking for some nice moto-style boots, but I haven't found any yet :/ I'm on the hunt though!

No comments:

Post a Comment