Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I Wore - Brownie Babe

 







Dress - Modcloth (gift from Mom)
Cardigan - Thrifted
Tights - Target
Shoes - Thrifted 
Pin - Gift from Sophie (etsy?)
Necklace - Forever 21
Plugs - Urban Star Organics (gift from Grammy)

Wow! It is freezing out today. 14 degrees I think Jared said. At least my nose didn't turn too red in the photos. 
I think 8th grade is when I decided brown was my color. It was the first year I thought I looked really good in my school portrait, and I was wearing a brown billabong hoodie with a pookah shell necklace. I would probably even say it was the best photo of all 12 years of photos. Anyways, I still feel pretty darn good in brown.
I love this outfit, its so cute and dressy, and yet casual at the same time. The dress is stretchy cotton material, and its all so comfortable. I was so excited to finally find a chocolate colored cardigan on a thrifting venture. Do you understand how hard it is to find a simple chocolate cardigan? Well, its about impossible, I'd been looking since probably summer, maybe even spring, and I finally found one this fall.
The pin from Sophie is a Twin Peaks reference from my favorite character, Audrey Horne. She's one smart, brave, fierce little lady, and oh man, her eyebrows are ALWAYS on point. Sophie, Lynne, and I are tentatively planning a trip to Washington to meet up with Madi and explore where the show was filmed. Dying to get some of that damn fine coffee and pie if you know what I mean ;)
Also, I switched to picasa from photobucket, so my photos should look less crappy and pixelated from here on out, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment