Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What I Wore - Pastel Pinks







Dress - Urban Outfitters
Belt - Forever 21
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Plato's Closet
Necklace - The Lovely Teaspoon

I think I feel most comfortable in my clothing when I am dressed fairly feminine, but with a little edge. So maybe a dress with moto boots, a leather jacket, some sort of sassy button or brooch. So this outfit is definitely one I feel confident in. The tights were on sale for $5, and I'd had my eye on them for months so I was super pumped! They're the perfect edge for this outfit because they've got the cute scallops, but they look like thigh high socks. I've been really obsessed with pink lately, I think that's my longing for spring coming out. I can't wait to see little pink flowers blooming from all the trees. I'm over winter.
You all know how I feel about heels by now I'm sure, but these are wedges, so I am doing alright in them. I love how they make my legs look! I can easily dress this outfit down with boots or my creepers and make it more casual and less dressy, but I wanted to go all out for ya ;)
The necklace I found shopping with Sophie and Mark in Northside. It was in a  very cute little shop  filled with etsy type diy creations. Being that I am fond of anything with antlers and that two of my favorite necklaces need new chains(I need 2 chaaaains haha), I scooped up this bad boy.
I hope you're having a fabulous day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment