Friday, February 14, 2014

What I Wore - St. Valentine










Grumpy dumpy :)








Dress - Urban Outfitters
Belt - (From an H&M Dress)
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Heels - Plato's Closet

I really didn't think I would be able to pull this dress off. Things that emphasize the bust have obviously never worked for me, but since it was on the special sale for employees, I figured why not at least try it on. Lo and behold it actually fit(in fact I might have got a size too large, but the belt fixed that problem)!
I wanted to do my hair and makeup 1940's style. I think I pulled it off as well as I could for this haircut. I love how I look today :) My tattoo has never looked more festive hehe, I hope Lynne is enjoying hers as well cx Bufford decided to join me again for photos this week, he was off milling around the yard eating snow during the last outfit photos. Jared was here as well, and he even posed and took photos for me, what a sweetie ♡
I've always liked Valentines, even when I didn't have a valentine. I love love, and there's always friends or family to love if you don't have a special partner. I hope you get the love you deserve today, dear blog enthusiasts ♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment