Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore: Business Casual Bug!

Shirt - Gap(present from my Mom)
Cardigan - UO(also from Mom c:)
Jumper Skirt - Thrifted(from Mom again!)
Tights - Forever 21
Shoes - c/o Modcloth

How cute is that bug shirt!? I can't even stand it. I saw it shopping with my Mom and little brother and it caught my eye instantly. And those shoes, I've had my eye on a for a while. I was actually looking at a mint pair of the same style, but after this outfit fell into place I decided red were probably more practical and would go with more outfits I have already.
The cutest part about this was Bufford came and sat next to me when Jared was snapping photos! I think he might finally be warming up to the camera. Or maybe he's just doing it out of forced habit haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment