Friday, April 4, 2014

The Dalorean of my Dreams

I was at the opening of my friend Devin's new store when I spotted something across the road that made my eyes turn into little saucers. Something I've been in love with since I was a kid...
A DALOREAN WITH A FLIPPING FLUX CAPACATOR!!!!!
 Back to the future has been one of my all time favorite movies/series since I was maybe 10 years old? When I spotted that thing I was like Bufford if you ask him if he wants to go on a walk. I was practically bouncing to get out of there. Sophie obliged my eagerness and even took my photo as I climbed onto a stranger's trailor without any permission! ...yolo right?

How could I not?!

Afterwards we got chai tea, coffee, and pie to celebrate.
Through facebook later that night I found out that apparently there's going to be a whole car show of them, and you can meet Doc Brown. You can also enter a raffle to win a dalorean! Can you imagine seeing me cruising down the highway in one?! Ahh, the thought brings tears to my eyes :,) You bet your sweet buns I'll be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment