Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cutting through the Jungle

Each year we've been together, Jared and I have graduated out living style. We started out staying with our families, then in an apartment together. After that a duplex, and this year we found a house to rent! With all this extra space and privacy comes a little more responsibility...which includes mowing the yard. I don't know why, but I've always loved cutting the grass. My parents were always afraid to let me do it(lets face it, the lawn mower probably weighed more than I did as a young girl), which kinda just made me want to do it even more. Its just so satisfying for some reason, its getting something done around the house but not getting dirty. I dunno. But anyhow, I just wanted to show you the before and after pictures of how it got out of control before Jared bought the mower.
Before - Bufford refused to venture out there.

In Process - We had to hack it down with the weedwacker because the mower kept stalling.

After!

Handsome mowing man!

Spectator.

No comments:

Post a Comment