Thursday, September 17, 2015

What I Wore - Doggone Cute















Dress - Modcloth
Jacket - Thrifted
Shoes - American Eagle from Payless a loong time ago.

I've been meaning to take these photos since I got this dress in like... May. Time always gets away from me and I put things off until it's almost too late. Everyone is gearing up in layers for fall, but I'm sliding this outfit in while it's still sweaty hot in Cincinnati.
Okay you guys, its a dress covered in dogs... you know I had to have it!! I am obsessed with dogs. I squeal pretty much any time I see one. While I was shooting pictures, a lady walked by with two frenchies, and we just stared at each other's dogs wistfully haha. They were so cute!
Anyway this dress is awesome and flattering, I love the way the skirt twirls. The middle is a little scrunchy and loose, but it's not a huge flaw. It has a built in bra which is great, and the halter strap is removable if need be, which sometimes it is for me because using my neck to hold up a dress kinda hurts after a while.
Also Steve is a big cute baby. And it's really hard to get two dogs to pose with you in 80 degree weather. The End!

2 comments: