Thursday, August 27, 2015

What I Wore - Cactus Pants!!










 Shirt - Gap
Hoodie - Urban Outfitters(very old)
Jacket - Thrifted(Gap)
Joggers - Forever 21
Sandals - Target

I gotta let you guys know, the men's section of Forever 21 is KILLING IT!! I'm obsessed, they keep putting out the best colors and patterns...I'm not interested in the ladies stuff lately. I came across these pants, and didn't buy them right away and regretted it. I thought about them all night and went back the next day and I'm so glad I did. My Mom calls them my "pjs for everydays" haha, and they really are. This is my first pair of joggers and they are the comfiest most awesome pants. I love them.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this look! And I'm totally obsessing over your hair color!! I have dark hair and I think you do too, so what was your dyeing process?

    ReplyDelete