Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick-or-Treating with Duke!


Before
















Even Charmin got dressed up! :)

After Hurricane Sandy caused Beggar's Night to be pushed back from the 30th to the 1st, I had to do some hard negotiating/begging of my own in order to insure Jared and I could have the evening off to take Duke out. Once Jared got off work at 4, we rushed off to my parent's house, where my wonderful mom had made lasagna(my favorite) and apple pie(also my favorite). We ate and got ready, then Duke's friend arrived and we were ready to go!

We had a lot of fun. Lots of little kids loved Jared's costume. We even found a little Mario AND a little toad :) Too cute. I wore my bear suit to keep warm, but it was still pretty cold. We got filmed for something, but I have no idea what... some guy in a wizard outfit asked us what we were and gave us candy, and it was filmed lol. Weird, but okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment