Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore - Little Striped Dress








Dress - Urban Outfitters
Tights - Target
Shoes - Target
Vest - Charlotte Russe
Scully Brooch - My Shop! Pick one up :)
Mulder Brooch - Sweet and Lovely

I was on the fence about that dress for a while because its very short, but I tried it on twice and then we got a special employee sale and I was convinced to treat myself and let out my inner floosy. After all I come from a long line of them ;)-cough- I mean... haha, the women in my family are awesome and have great stories to tell. ANYWAYS, I also love that vest, I'm continually adding things to it, and its becoming a nice representation of my likes and interests. My favorite bits are my X-files brooches because its a huge obsession of mine at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment