Sunday, May 10, 2015

DIY Sunglasses Holder!


I've been meaning to make one of these for 1,000 years I swear! My sunglasses are always floating around and getting lost or broken. This way I can keep them organized and safe in one place. Now all I need is a protective case for my purse... because that's a whole other sunglasses death trap.


All you need is some kind of backing- I used some reclaimed wood Jared picked up from someone advertising free crates on craig's list-, enough elastic to stretch the length of your backing(I come from a family of crafters, so I found some just chilling in my craft closet. Thank you great Grandma Sager), and something to secure your elastic( I tried crazy glue... didn't really work. An industrial stapler(or heavy duty? whatever you'd call that) would have been my first choice but I don't have one so I just thumb tacked mine into place. Then viola! It's as simple as that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment