Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Hair!

As you can see from the amount of root growth, I was over the blonde. It was fun while it lasted, but I was tired of frying it and wanted my normal color back... to a certain extent. I asked Anne for a recommendation for someone who could do what I had in mind. She said "Nicole!" from Salon Lofts, and then showed me her instagram to which I replied "Omg! I used to make her sushi!". Booking her three weeks in advance(because that was the soonest I could get in), the day finally came and I was so excited. Nicole was so nice and I had such a great time talking to her as she made my hair a masterpiece. I'm feeling super cute with my new do, check it out!

From that to this!
Progress shot hehe.


TAH-DAH! Magical.

Ah it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment