Monday, February 18, 2013

New Goodies

I got a little modcloth order in! It included the crop top in the last post, and a new mug. I got Lynne a squirrel mug for her birthday, and upon realizing modcloth had a fox one as well, I ordered one too. So we can match and drink tea/coffee/hot chocolate together in the near future, whilst little critters sit in out mugs :)
Then the other day I took Devin to Michael's craft supply to pick up scrapbook supplies for his girlfriend's. While he and Jared were in the other aisle giggling like school girls, I was collecting waaay too much scrapbooking supplies. Seriously went a little hog wild, but at least I have supplies to be creative now!
This is seriously only a fraction of the crap I got.
My anti-valentine's hearts came in the mail just in time for Valentine's day! They're very sassy and I love them :) See the previous blog entry to find the link to buy your own.
Last but not least Lynne popped in and surprised me at work with late birthday presents :) This cute little mount is going to hang on my wall. Trophy rack! She also got me a deer bracelet, which is pretty dang rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment