Sunday, February 24, 2013

Style Inspiration: Kayla Phillips!

I'd seen a photo of her in a modcloth email, and then I realized I'd reblogged her on tumblr. So I followed along to her blog there and fell in love! I'm totally smitten with her style, and she seems like such an awesome person. I'd love to hang out with her, if only she didn't live so far away. Anyways, here's a few of my favorite Outfit of the Day she's posted.

LOVE those shorts!!

I adore the way she cuts up band t-shirts! It's inspiring me to do the same to some of my old ones that just sit in the drawer for eons. I especially like the crop top, I can't wait until summer to bust out some of those and be brave enough to rock a little bit of belly like Kayla :)

Anyways don't just take my word for it, you can check out her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment