Saturday, February 16, 2013

What I Wore - Crop-tastic!

Top - c/o Modcloth
Skirt - Modcloth
Jacket - Nasty Gal
Boots - Hot Topic?? A million years ago...
Oh my gosh. As soon as I put on that crop top, it became my new favorite top. An outfit quickly fell into place and I had to take pictures moments later. Thanks Jared! Currently in love with all crop tops and edgy things. Like my anti-valentine's pin? Not that I ever get hit on anyways(thank god!), but just in case anyone gets any stupid ideas ✖‿✖
Also don't let me fool you, it was freakin' freezin' cold. I was shivering the whole day, Jared had to lend me his coat on the way back. I'm just pretending it's spring hahah.

Also here's a shot of my handsome photographer(who saw my outfit and decided to match (✿◠‿◠))

No comments:

Post a Comment