Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hot Apple Cider

I mean really, is there anything better? Okay maybe, but this is top ten for sure! I've had Apple Cider in a few different forms- mixed with chai, as a slushi...- and you really can't go wrong(unless you add too much bourbon like I did ⊙﹏⊙). We split our most recent jug into two different recipes on two different nights and I'll post both if you're interested in trying them. I definitely liked the second one more, it was from a coworker. Though when she made it at a party last year it was a lot better than our batch(the grass is always greener am I right?) Sophie came over and seeing as she's the head artist for Fusian, I figured she was just the lady to help me set up my cider photos. Enjoy! 



Taste tester Jared, haha.
The first recipe we tried can be found here.
The second one which is pictured is:
2 quarts apple juice
2 cups orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
4 cinnamon sticks
1 pinch ground ginger
1 pinch ground nutmeg
Simmer for 45 mins!
We also added gratuitous amounts of whipped cream and caramel drizzle (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)

No comments:

Post a Comment