Sunday, October 26, 2014

What I Wore - Halloween Edition

Growing up, my favorite author was Rold Dahl. I ate up everything he'd written with a big spoon. As you may or may not know, a lot of his works got translated into films, which I also loved(though as a bookworm, I couldn't help but be miffed by inaccuracies). My all time favorite being James and the Giant Peach! It combined an excellent book with stop-motion, an art form I've long admired(re: obsession with the Nightmare before Christmas). I got the idea to be Ms Spider for Halloween a year or two ago, but couldn't execute it due to financial woes and my car breaking down. This year I was determined to make it happen, especially after I found the perfect beret at the thrift store without even looking for it specifically. I even got Jared to be Mr. Centipede with me!









And then here are some random not so high quality but still quality pics from the evening.







 My hooded eyelids make it hard to see the purple eyeshadow but it's there! Ahh I love this look, I wish I could wear this daily haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment