Sunday, October 12, 2014

What I Wore - Deery Me!













Thank you Bufford for ruining this shot (;¬_¬)
Tank - Target
Flannel - Thrifted
Corduroy - Charlotte Russe
Cardigan - Ebay
Moccasins - gift
Socks - Target
Necklace - local shop(check previous posts to find which one)

Everything antlers- can I get a hell yeah?! Haha, I seriously love anything with antlers, blame it on growing up with my dad hunting and adorning the house with his trophies.  So why not put them all on at once, right?!
So I wanted to let you in on a secret about this cardigan. First of all, let me gush about how amazing it is. I'm in love with it! Its so big and cozy and ahhh (~‾⌣‾)~ Well I first found one just like it in Chicago when I was shopping with my gal pals at vintage stores. I found two similar ones and they wanted $40 and $60 for them. As badly as I wanted them, eating was a bit larger or a priority so I had to leave without them. Yet I'm a determined girl who gets what she wants and so I logged into etsy and ebay and was on a man hunt! Come to find out that there are dozens of them floating around for all sorts of prices. Some people wanted $175, some wanted $30. I also found out that they're basically all home made because I found a vintage pattern for purchase. How cool! I'm not that dedicated to knitting or crocheting anymore so I shopped around for a few weeks until I found one pop up for cheaper than all the aforementioned prices. Huzzah! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ 
I also finally got brave enough to seek out a new location for outfit photos. Since moving to Cincinnati, I've basically stayed in my neighborhood or yard for shoots because I don't know where to go. I had a lot of free time Saturday so I loaded up and eager Bufford(he loves to go go go!) and decided to just cruise around until something caught my eye. This was all on some school grounds, the area I found was so cute! I'll probably be back again.
Yay for fall and cozy cardigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment