Thursday, May 3, 2012

Historic South Park!

Well, I didn't have much time to come up with an exciting post today, so I'm taking you on a mini-tour of my neighborhood! Right in the heart of Dayton, Ohio, is South Park! A little neighborhood hodgepodge of people and GORGEOUS homes! A lot are in the process of being restored, and even more are already. I love it here. Here are a few of my favorite homes:


This one is in the process of benign restored! I love the colors, and it's on my favorite street.


I love how that whole room just hangs over the porch!

These are abandoned, but a lovely field is growing in the backyard!



I went inside this one when it was for rent. It is AMAZING. There is a whole prohibition style bar in the basement and its huge and ahh I love that pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment