Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist

Switch it Up Dress by Modcloth

This dress is perfect! I love the colors(I feel I look best in brown, and the touch of color is perfect for spring), not to mention its adorably casual, which I am all about with dresses.


An Iphone

I know I'm probably just wanting to jump on the bandwagon, but they look so user friendly, fast and sleek. The camera is the main thing that is pulling me in. 8mp of power in my pocket, not to mention I know there are cute little lenses you can clip on. yeee!


Polaroid Z340 Instant Digital Camera

Hmm! I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but I'm pretty sure I want it. I just think its part of the beauty of a polaroid, not knowing what it looks like until 30 seconds or so after you click the shutter. Then again, I have wasted a few shots, and this handy gadget would prevent that!

Dr.Martens 1460 Floral Black Womens Boots

Yee these Docs are so cute, again, another perfect spring item. Actually, I could pull these off year-round!
A Boston Terrier!

Yeah yeah, I know, Cady you don't need another dog... but I bet Boof would LOVE a playmate, not to mention I read the it eases separation anxiety to have another do around(which Boof is an anxiety fiend like his mother). And I could carrier her with me everywhere and ~siiiigh~. Someday soon I hope!

Powerful Owl by Berkley Illustration


He is just the cutest! I would love to hang him up in my house!
Mint Icecream Top

SO CUTE!
Las Esqueletas Print Set
Her art is so lovely, these would look great in my room!

HOLGA HL-N Lens w/ FISHEYE for NIKON


UGH! This is the besttttt. It's a holga lens....FOR YOU DSLR!! Amazing right?! The guy at the camera store told me about this one and showed me how it works! So awesome, because I have terrible luck sometimes with my film, and it can get expensive to develop... so problem solved! Awesome looking pictures for free...and well the price of the lens. Not to mention this is bundled with a fisheye lens attachment!


No comments:

Post a Comment