Monday, April 18, 2016

Mini Target Haul

Got a couple of cute things from Target with Rachel a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share!

"The spot" is my greatest weakness. I can never pass up the $1 and $3 goodies. These succulent cards are beautiful and I can't wait to send some out. The washi tape gives me Twin Peaks vibes for sure, might incorporate that into my pin packages, or just save it for scrapbooking. I plan to make my way out to Washington to see where the show was filmed at some point, so you know I'm going to have a barrage of photos from that journey.
Look how beautiful this journal is. Dunno if you know, but writing has been my greatest home therapy remedy since I was a teenager. Nothing like clearing out my brain and getting all those thoughts bouncing around in there onto paper. This brand had a few awesome looking notebooks, it came down to this one and one with bees. I'm going back for the bees next time!

This post contains links to an affiliate! If you buy something through the link I will be compensated. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment