Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Trip to Jungle Jim's!

"Kees me."
 One Sunday afternoon Jared and I decided to venture up for a day at Jungle Jim's! For anyone has never heard of it, its basically a grocery store with food from every country you could possibly want food from. They have meat you've probably never tried(ie buffalo), eggs(ie ostrich), fresh fish(still swimming and splashing), and amazing desserts. Pretty much like taking your mouth on vacation. Here are some shots I took of things that sparked my interest.




For my little brother :)

Boylan is probably my all time favorite soda maker. Delicious.
Jared got some squid jerky(I tried it because I love to try unordinary foods), and I got Mochi(Japanese ice cream balls, basically) and soda. We also got stuff to make yellow curry which was pretty darn delicious for our first attempt. I can't wait to go back and pick up more delicious things!

No comments:

Post a Comment