Friday, August 8, 2014

What I Wore - Nature Girl








Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Tank top - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Thrifted
Boots - Plato's Closet
Necklace - Altar'd State

Money is finally balancing out, and I'm on a budget, plus we've had great discounts at work which all make for a wonderful equation that means: NEW CLOTHES!! Ahh yes, haha. I felt really adorable in this outfit and got lots of compliments from my coworkers. The sad thing is that it's August and I wasn't hot in that cardigan, this summer has been a bit of a ripoff. Lots of cloudy rainy lukewarm days. I honestly miss the days where it feels like my skin is going to melt off... maybe I'm the only one but, it makes swimming so much more refreshing. Also eating ice cream, but anyways. I'm really into this outfit, and I feel like they're great staple pieces because they can be mixed and matched all kinds of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment