Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Cone

Everyone probably knows about my obsession with ice cream by now. I decided to look up a unique place to get ice cream because I was getting burnt out on the same old same old at Dairy Queen. Boy, did I hit the jackpot...
It's called "The Cone" and it is magical!! They have twists, dips, sundaes, and so much more! There's even a side section of frozen yogurt if you're into that. We brought Bufford along with us, and he garnered a lot of attention of course. I got him a cone and instead of licking it like a sane being, he bit off the entire top and chewed on it with the more bewildered look on his face. Such a dingus. Jared got a dipped cone, cotton candy shell. I got a strawberry twist. I'm so in love with this place, not only is it delicious, but it's adorable.



...there it goes.




I cannot WAIT to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment