Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Attempting Yoga

I've been wanting to try yoga for a while. I met a girl on tumblr named Leah who posts her poses daily and she looks so elegant and relaxed while she does it. There are also a handful of women at work who do it and rave about how awesome it makes them feel. So I finally decided to look into this 30 day challenge Leah posted. I'm 19 days late, but better late than never. Also note that I am a couch potato in the most extreme way, so this is gonna be a rough start! Hopefully I can progress well and become stretchier than a rubber band :) So without further ado, I give you...

Day 19 of #blossomingyogis Revolved Triangle Pose



Sorry these are super out of focus, I was more concentrating on doing the post right than taking beautiful photos.

My little helper! hehe.
I wanted to do this inside, but I lost most of the daylight while reading up about the challenge, and tips for beginners. But it was actually pretty nice out since the rain had finally stopped.
You're also supposed to write one thing you are thankful for each day.
I am grateful for Bufford! He is always there by my side to make me smile, especially if I am sad. He's the best cuddle buddy(when he's willing) for watching the X-files with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment