Monday, March 3, 2014

Take a Peek at Our Home!

So, not having a car and it being the middle of winter has left me home alone with Bufford a lot. At first I went a little stir crazy, but then I decided to start decorating. I've been getting really into it lately, pulling inspiration from online, and I'm really proud of what I've put together so far. I still have lots of little plans, but here's a peek at some more finished looking rooms upstairs.

I just love the ice cream bank! I thrifted it with my Mom in the fall. Also my painting of Audrey Horne, which I will soon be making prints of so stay tuned.

I modge podged glitter onto the smaller frames yesterday. The records are from the thrift store and only cost around $.69

👽


The guest bedroom, looking a little empty, but its off to a cute, green start!

Two little succulent babies from Grammy's yard that are just thriving in the improved sunlight here!

Cutie photos.

I have an unhealthy obsession with photo booths. This isn't even a quarter of the amount of photo booth photos I have.


Jared's contribution to decorating haha. Lumberjack man.

Just had to show off this awesome toilet paper holder my Mom got me for Christmas ಥ⌣ಥ

No comments:

Post a Comment