Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Celebration!

This Winter started before "Winter" was technically even supposed to start(winter solstice wise), so it was pretty much the longest Winter ever. They're also calling for snow-according to my iphone- on the 25 which happened on the same exact day last year. I remember because that was my first day of orientation for my new job at the hospital and I was so nervous. Anyway, the weather is behaving in a Spring way at the moment, so I am happy. I have the day off and am even doing some Spring cleaning! Feels good, man. Now if only my allergies wouldn't make an appearance...
Sophie and I hopped a fence to pick some crocuses in an empty neighboring house. We're rebels.
There were so many!!

So we put them in our hair.




We're such cuties :)


No comments:

Post a Comment