Monday, October 8, 2012

Adrianne and Elijah's new puppy!

Last night Jared and I went to see his brother and sister-in-law! They made us dinner and we laughed about "tor-teeses", customer service, bigfoot, and just generally caught up with each other. We also got to meet their new great dane, Henry! He's a doll. He's still really young and he's super skittish. I tried to play with him and he ran away and barked at me, haha.



Adrianne in a warm literal dog pile. Edgar the basset-hound, Floyd the dachshund, and Henry the great dane.


I wish this hadn't ended up so blurry!




Eli and Jared scrolling the Netflix instant queue.

He's already normal dog sized and he's just a baby!

Sorry a lot of these shots turned out a bit blurry, I was trying not to blind everyone with the flash. Last night was a lot of fun, I can't wait to see them again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment