Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I wore - Brown Berry







I call this my brown berry outfit :) I think brown is my favorite color on me.

♥ Tank Top - Target
♥ Cardigan - Target
♥ Skirt - Thrifted
♥ Socks - Target(but a few years ago)
♥ Shoes - Thrifted
♥ Necklace - Forever 21

I love this outfit! I am especially excited about the thrifted pieces. I’ve been looking for little boots like these for a while and I finally found a pair thrifting with Sophie and Jared day before last for $.96!! SUPER DEAL! Especially considering similar pairs are being sold on ebay for upwards of $40. Woo! Then the skirt was a really long almost to the ankle deal, but I cut it short this morning and wah-lah. Love it.

Special shout out to Boof for being cute in the background with my new mums!
Also special shout out and thanks to my boyfriend Jared for taking these lovely photos :)

Hope you’re having as wonderful of a Tuesday as I am :) I went to lunch with Erika and we got mexican food. Then we took Bufford on an hour walk around my neighborhood. Now I’m exhausted. But I’m going to work on my blogger and make it lovely, and cook dinner with Jared :)

No comments:

Post a Comment