Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fun!

I loved this dress from the moment I laid eyes on it! There were only five left as of Wednesday so I snatched one up for my own, even though payday was still two days away... oops. ╮(─▽─)╭
Gimme-an-a-piary Dress
 These headphone jack plugs are SO CUTE! I love how you can tell a couple of them are boys cx When that wonderful day comes that I get an iphone, I'm definitely getting the white kitty with the stubby tail (◠‿‿◠)

Neko Earphone Accessory                 

I'm really excited about this. I saw this in an email from Urban Outfitters and I knew it was meant to be. Bufford is going to hate me on Halloween.
Triceratops Dog Costume



I also ordered these adorable bee clips to go with my bee dress. Expect upcoming outfit pics!

Bee Clips
 I have been drooling over this ukelele for months. It is my new dream to buy it and learn to play :)

Avocado Ukelele
I adored Moonrise Kingdom! It was such a cute, feel-good movie, and was a lovely date night with Jared. I'm super excited that it's coming to dvd on Oct. 16th!

Love this illustration by Janemai





No comments:

Post a Comment