Monday, October 15, 2012

Brownie Pops!

Dustin, modeling the last four brownie pops :)




Sorry that its been a few days since I've updated! Been crazy busy! Anyways, here a little review of some brownie pops Jared and I made last week.

Everything came in a box by pillsbury, which you can buy here(or at your local grocery store). They were fairly simple to make (though a lot of instructions to read which I hate. I need pictures, I don't have time to read 5 paragraphs! I want brownie pops NOW. haha), but a bit time consuming. The end result however was really tasty! Jared took his time dipping his and making swirly designs with the chocolate. I just impatiently dunked my pops in.

As good as they were, I probably wouldn't make them again unless it was for some sort of special occasion.  It was just too tedious, I'd rather just cut out a brownie square.

Well, I hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment