Thursday, October 25, 2012

What SHE wore - Little Sophie (with Jared and Boof)

I don't know why I've waited so long to post these! Last Sunday Sophie and I wanted to hang out after work and decided to go on an impromptu photoshoot in the cemetery :) She didn't want to wear her work uniform for it, so I lent her some of my things.



 I love this picture!! She's seriously the cutest :D (Also I forgot to change my settings so these look grainy. I need to just leave it on auto.)


Skills






I love these! Boof never lets me photograph his face straight on, so these are rare.



Check out that view!

Yucky spider we found and Jared tricked. He kept putting leaves in his web and he'd run over and be so disappointed haha. I'm surprised I wasn't scared watching!

AHH SPIDER ATTACKING THE CITY!! haha.




HA! Derp Fall weee!

No comments:

Post a Comment