Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall Stuff!

Fall is my favorite season, like I said. I'm loving the layer weather, and the lovely colors of all the leaved changing. I wanted to show you how quickly my wal*mart mums have bloomed and how lovely they are!


This is them last week when I first bought them. $3.33 is a deal! haha






So cute! I love their colors :)

I'm also really excited that we have a porch and our own place this year! I can't wait to hand out candy to all the cute little kids in the neighborhood. Here are my little dollar store lanterns I got a couple of years ago.


They light up buuut the batteries died long ago. I should probably replace them... ahh well. haha.

And, to wrap up my little post about fall, here's a list of fall activities I wish to partake in!
  • Picking apples.
  • Playing in leaves.
  • Riding Bikes in the cemetery and admiring the colors of the trees.
  • Carving Pumpkins.
  • Giving Candy to trick-or-treaters.
  • The huge Halloween Party downtown.
  • maaaaaybe a haunted attraction if I’m feeling brave.
  • Engulfing all things pumpkin and apple.
What are you most looking forward to this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment