Thursday, February 11, 2016

Neko Atsume

So I’d seen a lot of screen shots of this game from other people on instagram, and the more I saw the more intrigued I was. What are these cute little kitties, I wondered. So I followed the hashtag to find the game is called Neko Atsume(Cat Collection- lol), and promptly downloaded it. Still not entirely sure what I’m doing or which cats are “rare”, but the music is soothing and its just so cute. I bought a donut tube and a mochi bean bag for my yard which the kitties like. It doesn’t seem that they’ve touched their sashimi yet. I’d recommend this to anyone who likes cute free games. You can spend money on it if you want, but I’ve figured out the more cats that come the better because they leave you money to buy more stuff so that’d awesome. Here are my screen grabs so far.





2 comments:

  1. The game looks so cute and I love your new profile picture...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hehe, and thank you! It was about two years late but I finally got around to updating it haha.

      Delete