Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ikea Haul

Joe and I went to Ikea and I wanted to get a whisk and can opener. Ended up getting neither of those haha, but I stayed pretty practical I guess. Their duvet cover set prices are insanely reasonable!! I got this plain one for $20, the thread count is only 144, but I love how it looks and for that price it can’t be beat! There was another adorable dandelion set I was wanting to get, but I didn’t want to blow all my money, so I might come back for it, so I can alternate between washes. Now I don’t have to worry about dry-cleaning my new comforter, yay! I also got a new cutting board, which I already used to prepare some delicious soup. I got this cute little fake sheep fur rug as well, which was also pretty cheap. Finally I got a full length mirror, so I can finally see my whole outfit to make sure I’m all put-together before I walk out the door. I forgot how much I love Ikea, I’m suddenly a lot more into interior decorating, and I can’t wait to make another trip!!



Mom, what is dis? Looks like animal, but does not smell like animal :/


No comments:

Post a Comment