Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Couple of New Goodies

One of the Christmas presents Jared sent me arrived super late(something is up with the sellers of etsy... the last two things I bought from different people took a couple of months to arrive.), so I wanted to show you now that I have them. I also thrifted a couple of things, and I'll show you those too!


Aren't they cute! Little feminist pins from etsy user Thora Ford. I seriously want to wear them every day.

I also ordered this from amazon, and it is a miracle worker!! I highly recommend it to anyone stretching their ears. My lobes shrunk over the summer when I got sick and left my plugs out for about 3 days. Since then, I've only been able to wear my one single flared pair, which is a mega bummer because I have several pairs I miss wearing. So I decided to begin taping them back up(a process which means slowly adding layer after layer of tape to my plugs over a long course of time to stretch them out), which is a tedious process, and my ears are stubborn and hate to stretch. I'd heard great things about jojoba oil, but I just never felt like ordering it before for some reason.
 I finally bit the bullet and ordered this when I saw it. Its a souped up mix of great oils, "Ingredients include: Sweet Almond Oil: Relives itching, soreness, and dryness Jojoba Oil: Promotes new cell growth and is anti-bacterial Wheat Germ Oil: Heals dry damaged skin and reduces scaring Tea Tree Oil: Antiseptic, Anti-fungal, Anti-Inflammatory, cleans wounds, and repairs skin Myrhh Oil: Anti-Microbial, Anti-fungal, and Antiseptic". My ears are the happiest they've ever been. In fact, in two days my lobes were loosey goosey, and all ready for more tape. Its crazy! So glad I bought this, I'll be back to wearing my double flares in no time at all!
 I also received this dress from Modcloth's refer a friend program. I love is, its so adorable. It makes me want to take a trip, I haven't been on a plane in so long. Its a tiny bit uncomfortable, but the cuteness factor makes up for it. I really need to wash it though, the dye keeps turning my skin blue! It has pockets, and after putting my hands in them all day and seeing the blue, I thought I was having a heart attack or something! haha.

Last but not least I ordered a tripod attachment replacement. I lost mine so I couldn't connect my camera to my tripod, which meant no selfies. I've been having Jared and Sophie shoot my outfit pics for me lately. Now I can once again diy my own outfit posts, which is convenient.

Hope your Sunday is a funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment