Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Its been a while since I've done one of these! Here's some cute internet treasures I've been pining after.

Tiny Owl's Magic Attic has the CUTEST patterns. I've never knitted anything more extravagant than a long scarf, but I'm dying to download her patterns and give it a try. These three are my favorites.

Kate Rowland makes some really cute broaches and necklaces. I love this one!

Amethyst plugs by AEOrangics are so pretty, I would love a pair like these geodudes. Haha, geddit? Pokemon jokes.
These socks are a necessity. Sock Wizard makes them and a bunch of other neat ones.
In God We Trust makes super sassy jewelry and I am obsessed! They even make custom orders.
I had no idea Dead Man's Bones had merch. Thanks to a couple of tumblr babes, I now know and plan to order something... if only I could make up my mind.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment