Tuesday, January 12, 2016

366 Project - Week 1

I started a 365 project on a whim with the start of the new year, which I think will actually be a 366 because it’s a leap year right? Nothing fancy, just a push to make sure I use my camera’s more often and try to stay creative and look at life from all angles to find beauty everywhere. This is what I captured on the first week of 2016!
1/366 - Dinner at Taqueria Mixteca with Sophie!

2/366 - Night out at the movies with friends.

3/366 - Reading this magazine Sophie got me after work.

4/366 - Dinner with sweet Barry after work.

5/366 - Family dinner for Dad's Birthday
6/366 - I got a hyacinth bulb from kroger in a jar of water for $2.50 and it's already bloomed. It makes my room smell heavenly, and it feels like Spring is just around the corner.

7/366 - My new Rifle Paper co Agenda arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment