Friday, January 8, 2016

Recipes of December

For my recipe goal last month I made 1 of my 3 goal meals. So I'm adding one of my January ones to this post to make it more substantial. I made veggie soup and apple cinnamon pork chops. The first was a pinterest find of course, and could be made vegan(depending on the broth, but I had chicken so…), It was super simple, just involved a lot of prep i.e. cutting a ton of vegetables, and it made a lot! Such delicious comfort food.
 The second was also a pinterest find and was pretty easy to make. Mom helped with that one thankfully because I was a little nervous to cook the pork alone for some reason. The recipe just sounded so good I didn’t want to mess it up, haha. It turned out awesome though, and we loved it. Here are my humble cell phone photos of my creations.







No comments:

Post a Comment