Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Day #2

The second snow of the year was a lot more impressive and long lasting. I put Steve in his fleece that my Mom sewed for him for Christmas, and layered up myself and took us for a walk. We had a good time frolicking in the neighborhood! I wish it was like last year when Steve was still a little baby who didn’t want to run away into an adventure. I used to be able to take him to the creek and let him off the leash and he would run around on the ice and in the snow but still stay close. Ah well. I was surprised it stuck, it’d been so warm I was sure the ground was too hot. Anyway here’s my cute shots of Steve rocking his winter fleece in the snow!

Flapping his lips in the breeze!

Snoowwww



I have no idea what I got in my hair, but it sure was yellow...


"I get da stick!"


Same facial expression but while sitting haha.

Little bug on a stump!

2 comments: