Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Slumber Party

I always insist on photobooth pics!
Its hard to get any group of friends together, but I still manage to wrangle all my high school besties into one place every once in a while. With a month or more notice, we were all able to request off work and everyone came to spend the night with me. It was a lot like our old slumber parties, except a little calmer and with booze, haha. We went out to dinner at Christopher’s and got ice cream at Coldstone, then came home and gossiped away into the night until we realized it was nearing 7am. I had so much fun catching up with these hilarious and sweet ladies, I can’t wait to do it again. I’m hoping for next month on the 13th for ‘Galentines day’ ;)
Rachel and Kendra

Lyzzy and I

All of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment