Monday, January 25, 2016

Food Goals

Doing a lot better on making new recipes this month! Made two new sandwiches and crepes!!

The first was a turkey pesto sandwich. It was just okay, didn’t blow me away. I think part of the problem was I was so hungry that I didn’t heat it long enough so the cheese didn’t melt haha, but eh, it was easy to make!


The second was delicious! I skipped making the pesto the recipe calls for so I imagine it would be even better with it, but I don’t have a food processor or blender so that’ll have to wait. I smooshed it against my skillet and made it panini like and it was a great quick after work pick me up!



The crepes were SO GOOD. I waited too long to make them, and some of my fruit went bad, but I had just enough for one breakfast and it was heavenly. It makes a LOT of batter so be prepared for a feast, or cut it in half or even a quarter if you’re dining alone, I ended up wasting a lot. I also ended up with some thick crepes but they were still awesome. I smothered those babies with nutella and stuck some fruit in them and devoured. A lot cheaper than the ones at the market(but a bit more labor intensive so what can ya do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment